An air mattress pump is a machine that inflates your air mattress. Having this at home is very important, especially if you have an air mattress. In addition, an air mattress pump cannot only pump an air bed but also other inflatable stuff like swimming pools, sleeping bags, floating islands, picnic tables, and much more stuff that needed to be inflated. The good thing about air mattress pumps is that you can bring them anywhere; this is perfect for people who like to camp or travel.
To help you find the best air mattress pumps (2019) in the market, here are some reviews of the top-selling items in the market now.
Reviewed List of 10 Best Air Mattress Pumps to Buy in 2019:
10. Intex Quick45 Electric Air Pump
- By: Intex
The Quick45 by Intex has 3 interconnecting nozzles with a hose. You can choose what type of nozzle you need on your air mattress. You can also use this for inflating other inflatable product since it has 3 interconnecting nozzles. The dimension of the product is 5.8″ x 10 x 5.4″ and weighs 2lbs, meaning you can bring it anywhere you go.
This is a 110-120v model and the Thermo protector is incorporated for everyone’s safety. The shape of the air mattress pump is designed for easy handling.
- Easy handling shape
- 3 interconnecting nozzles
9. Omont 110V AC/12V DC Portable Inflator Electric Quick-Fill Air Pump
- By: Omont
If you are looking for an air pump that can fit with different valves, this electric pump from Omont can help you with that. The quick fill air pump has 3 nozzles, which can fit on standard-sized valves. The plug is an AC 100/DC 12V plug that is compatible with the car’s power outlet, which means you can inflate your air mattress and other stuff by using the power of your car, perfect for people who always need an air pump when traveling.
This portable inflator can quickly inflate and deflate even the large volume of the inflatable. The pump dimension is approximately 5.1 inches x 4.7 inches 4 inches, for the cable is 4.9ft/.5m DC and 6.6ft/2m AC. Ensure that the product is not too hot while in the process of use, and do not exceed 15 minutes of continues pumping, you can use it after cooling down.
- Quick inflation and deflation
- 3 nozzles
- Compatible with the car power outlet
8. Smart Air Beds A/C Electrical Pump
- By: Smart Air Beds
Most of the air mattress does not include pumps, and if you are looking for a pump, maybe this one from Smart air Beds is the one you are looking for. It can inflate, and deflate products for your convenience since we all know that deflation also takes time. The 3 nozzles are for inflating other inflatable products that require special nozzles.
It is certified by CAS and ETL and has a safety certification from UL and CUL. The electrical air pump is AC 110-120V and powerful pump airflow of 450L/min. You can use this not only as air mattress air pumps, but also for your inflatable pools, floating island, beach balls, and many more inflatable materials. When it comes to the price, it is very affordable.
- Can inflate and deflate items
- Easy to carry and lightweight
7. OKPOW 110V AC/12V DC Quick-Fill Air Pump Electric Portable Air Pump
- By: OKPOW
This air mattress pump from OKPOW is ideal for outdoor activities since it is portable. It is supported by car 12V power supply, so you can inflate and deflate your inflatable stuff like air mattress by using the power of your car. Campers commonly use this since they are more comfortable sleeping in inflatable beds. You can also use this at home for your air mattress and other indoor inflatable stuff.
The 3 nozzles allow you to inflate and deflate different items with different inflatable stuff. It has a voltage of AC100-240V /DC12 Volts, a rated power of 50W, an air volume of 250L/min, and a pressure of 2200Pa—3000Pa/0.35 psi. It is lightweight that it only weighs 0.5kgs. When using this air pump, kindly rest this for 5 minutes for a small and big adaptor after using it for 5 minutes for small, and 10 minutes for big.
- 18-month warranty and 45 days money back with a 24/7 customer service
- Good for indoor and outdoor use
6. iPstyle 110V AC/12V DC Portable Quick-Fill Electric Air Mattress Pump
- By: iPstyle
Inflating and deflating takes time if you are using an ordinary air pump, but if you are looking for a quick-fill air pump, maybe this one from iPstyle is what you are looking for. The air mattress pump is very powerful that it cannot only inflate the items, but it can also deflate it by sucking the air out. It is compatible with 12V DC and 110V AC, meaning you can use this for indoor and outdoor using your car power. A car and home power adapter are included in the package.
This air mattress pump is easy to use; you just have to put the inflatable head at the filling hold and then switch it for inflation. To deflate the item you only need to put the inflatable head in the vent hole and switch to deflate. The pump is lightweight and small, very convenient to bring anywhere, which is perfect for people who need this for traveling purposes. The 3 nozzles come with different sizes which allows you to inflate and deflate different types of inflatable materials.
- Portable and easy to carry
- Quick inflation and deflation
- Car and home adapter included
5. Dr.meter HT-401 Quick-Fill Inflator/Deflator Electric Air Pump
- By: Dr. Meter
The HT-401 offers convenience to its owner because you can use your home power of 110/220V, a car power of 12V, or even 8 AA batteries. With these choices, you can use the air pump indoors and outdoors, even on a mountain you can use this one because of the battery power option. You can effortlessly deflate the inflatable product because this air pump from Dr. Meter does not only inflate, but it can suck the air out as well.
There are 3 detachable nozzles included in the package that allows you to inflate and deflate all inflatable items that are compatible with the nozzles. Now, you can use this to inflatable pools, picnic tables, beach balls, and many more. It is 25 times faster compared to other air pumps. It only weighs 220g and has an airflow of 200L/min.
- 8 pieces. AA battery compatible
- 220g weight
4. Etekcity Inflator Deflator High Power Electric Quick-Fill Air Mattress Pump
- By: Etekcity
When it comes to high-quality performance, this portable electric air pump from Etekcity uses a high-pressure for a faster inflation experience. They are higher than the most normal AC hand pumps at a 1.2-PSI or 8000Pa. The size of the nozzles can fit most of the inflatable products and the nozzle is secured on the electric pump during the process. You can use this to inflate not only air mattresses, but also pools, sofas, waterbeds, boat, and a lot more stuff.
When inflating, most of the time, the inflator is noisy and irritating, but this air pump has unique sound insulation that brings you a quiet life. It uses an advanced wheel and high-quality impellers instead of plastic impellers to bring the mattress pump a better effect of vibration. The portable air pump uses a built-in ball bearing, so it can perform better than the one with a simple plastic bearing.
- 1-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Sound insulation for quiet inflation
- Ball bearing to a better performance
3. Coleman Quick-Fill Air Mattress Pump
- By: Coleman
Best use for indoor, and can inflate any airbed at home. The convenient electric pump can plug into 120 volts wall outlets and is compact and lightweight design. It is great for air mattress inflation and for other inflatable materials. It is also designed to deflate fast and works with airbeds that have a double lock valve. The pinch and Boston valve adapters allow you to pump other inflatable items.
You can assure that it is 80% faster when it comes to inflating your inflatable products. Its airflow is 36.56 CFM and weighs 1.5lbs. It is very affordable compared to other air pumps in the market.
- 1-year warranty from Coleman
- Multiple Valve Adaptors
2. Etekcity 110-120 Volt Quick-Fill AC Inflator Deflator Air Mattress Pump
- By: Etekcity
This air mattress pump from Etekcity is a portable electric air pump this is for efficient and faster inflation. The rated power is 130W and 0.55 PSI or 3800 Pa, which is higher than some hand air pumps in the market. It can fill a king and queen size of air mattresses with half of the time that takes than the usual hand pumps. The nozzles can fit various sizes of inflatable and the stay lock-secured on the air pump during the process.
110-120 voltage/ 60Hz, the rated power is 130 watts, a pressure of 0.55 PSI/3800 Pa and with a maximum airflow of 21.2CFM. It has a weight of 1.23lbs and a dimension of 5.08″ x 3.94″ x 4.61″. It uses an advanced wheel designed to reduce its noise while operating.
- 1-year warranty from Etekcity
- Comfortably fits in your hand for both indoor and outdoor use
- 3 nozzles to fit in some of the inflatable materials
1. AGPTEK Portable Quick-Fill Inflator/Deflator Electric Air Pump
- By: AGPTEK
It is so powerful that it does not only inflate the product, but it can also deflate it by sucking out the air. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use since it has a car and home power adapter included in the package. You can inflate not only an air mattress because it comes with 3 nozzles to choose from with S, M, and L size that allows you to inflate and deflate any inflatable items.
Our best air mattress pump from AGPTEK is compatible with 12 volts DC and 110 volts AC power supply. Kindly switch if to inflate or deflate, because it is easy to operate. The air mattress pump is lightweight and easy to carry, which makes it convenient to use wherever you go.
- Inflate and deflate feature
- 3 different nozzles
- Lightweight and quick fill
How To Use Electric Air Mattress Pumps
- Open the Valve Cover- Air mattresses have one-way air valve or a simple hole on the side of the mattress. Locate this and remove the protective cap. You cannot put any air without removing the cap, so it is very important.
- Insert Pump- Whatever type of pump you are using, you have to insert the pump’s nozzle into the hole. That is the way o the air to your air mattress. It should be tight seal with the valve because if not the air can escape, and it is hard for you to fully inflate your mattress. It is important that you have the right nozzle.
- Switch On- Plug the air pump and turn on the power so it can release air. Make sure that the nozzle is properly installed. Some of the electric pumps are noisy and make sure that you rest the air mattress pump for 5 minutes after continuous usage.