Table of Contents
DotBeasts‘ research team has spent around 72 hours to analyze and decide to come up with two best-seller beach tents on the market. Those are “Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent” and “Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent Deluxe XL“.
Below is the comparison article about the best beach tents between Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Tent & Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Tent Deluxe XL. Let’s go!
Best Beach Tents: “PB Beach Tent Vs. PB Beach Tent Deluxe XL“
I. The Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent Review:
- The latest design for easy setup
- UPF 50+ protection
- Comes with a carrying case, sand pockets, and stakes
- A year warranty is guaranteed
- A water-resistant floor
- Made from breathable material
- A fiberglass frame.
II. The Pacific Breeze Easy setup Beach tent Deluxe XL Review:
- Comes with 3 extra-large windows
- Comes in a size of 38 L * 6 W * 6 H when folded
- 95L * 52 H * 51 D when it is setup
- Made from breathable polyester
- Five sand pockets
- Comes with a year warranty
- Fiberglass frame
Tabular Comparison of These Two Beach Tents:
|The Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent||The Pacific Breeze Easy setup Beach Tent Deluxe XL|
The tent is essential for fervent beachgoers. It can prevent you from the claws of sunburn and other climatic dangers of the beach. Getting the best value for your money is essential. The Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent and The Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent Deluxe XL are good enough to suit your taste.
With either of these tents from Pacific breeze, you don’t have to worry about a thing the next time you are going to the beach.
Before Buying Your Pop-Up Beach Tents:
Beach tents can come in handy at any time; these tents come in varying sizes, material and color. Beach tents offer protection to all types of beach enthusiasts. When buying a beach tent, here are a few things to consider;
- Ease of setup: A good beach tent must be easy to set up, no one likes spending a lot of time setting up a tent as small as a beach tent. It must have a simple mechanism for installation.
- Material: Pick a good material that can block away from the sun. Breathable material is advisable, for a better feeling while under the tent.
- Windows & Pockets: It is advisable to go for a tent with large windows for adequate ventilation and pockets for hiding and keeping objects.
- Privacy: A good tent must offer some degree of privacy, lovers may decide to have a bit of romantic moment, under the tent, and it would be embarrassing to have the whole world looking at you.