Table of Contents
- 10. Home-X Mug Warmer, Desktop Heated Coffee & Tea
- 9. LazyU USB Mug Warmer, Tea and Coffee Mug Warmer, Electric Cup Beverage Warmer
- 8. Sumind Mug Warmer Coffee Cup Warmer Beverage Warmer
- 7. Misby Coffee Mug Warmer Coffee Warmer Auto Shut Off
- 6. KieVie Waterproof 18W Beverage & Coffee Warmer Constant Temperature Control
- 5. Senj Mug Warmer Coffee Warmer with Automatic Shut Off
- 4. VOBAGA Coffee Mug Warmer & Cup Warmer for Office Desk Use
- 3. Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer for Office/Home Use
- 2. COSORI Premium 24Watt Stainless Steel Coffee Mug Warmer
- 1. COSORI Coffee Mug Warmer & Mug Set, Electric 24Watt Beverage Cup Warmer
Breakfast in the morning is never ever complete without a sweet cup of coffee. Whether is a flat white or long black (extra sweetens) or a common cappuccino, you always want one. It does help to relieve stress and morning anxiety faster than tea. Well, you might not always one warm/enough for you. But you can instantly make one right away with the help of an electric coffee mug warmers.
So, finding it tough to get the best one? We have your back. Here we bring out the top 10 best coffee mug warmers that you can actually buy online.
The 10 Best Coffee Mug Warmers to Buy in 2020:
10. Home-X Mug Warmer, Desktop Heated Coffee & Tea
This coffee mug warmer is by far the simplest and cheapest option for your morning enjoyment. Cute and small, that’s what it stands for. This warmer is much more portable than most of the warmers being bigger and bulkier.
It is very light, you can actually push it in your small backpack or even on your traveling pack with ease. Don’t underestimate it as its small. Its good enough to keep your mug warm as long as you want. It also comes with a voltage meter for heating levels. In terms of power, it consumes 160V at 60Hz, consuming 17 watts of energy every hour, which is highly energy efficient. It has a 3.5-inch diameter heating plate on which you can keep your mug or bowl.
- Highly energy efficient.
- Powerful, heats up within seconds, highly compact and portable.
9. LazyU USB Mug Warmer, Tea and Coffee Mug Warmer, Electric Cup Beverage Warmer
Don’t go on the name at all. It might be named lazy, but it isn’t at all. This mug warmer is actually the most energy efficient mug warmer on the planet. It actually redefines the meaning of the word “warm”. The LazyU coffee mug warmer will actually keep your coffee mug warm, not heat it to a good extent. Just warm enough for you to hold out and enjoy it right away.
Other things are like, it is highly portable and compact. It can be slipped down with your belongings in your travel bag easily or you can even carry it with you too. Powered by a full-size USB port, it consumes very less energy. It has a 5.6-inch diameter heating pad on which you can keep your mug/cup. It is also waterproof.
- No tension of power, it runs on USB power which is highly common.
- Highly efficient, useful, light, compact.
- Keeps your mug warm up to 70-degree centigrade.
8. Sumind Mug Warmer Coffee Cup Warmer Beverage Warmer
The Sumind Mug warmer is a great product to keep aside your table or kitchen in the morning when you are about to have coffee. With the new generation heat dissipation technique and no heat loss measures, this might be your best warmer.
It is highly easy to handle, easy to clean, waterproof too, so accidental spills won’t take the warmer down easily. Coming with a 3.35-inch diameter heating pad, this warmer is intensively small and highly portable. It can be used not to just to keep your coffee warm, but a lot of things like tea, drinks, shakes etc. It also comes with a long extension wire.
- Much smaller than other warmers.
- Keep your coffee warm up to 55-degree centigrade.
- Waterproof, light, highly portable and small enough to fit in bags.
7. Misby Coffee Mug Warmer Coffee Warmer Auto Shut Off
It might look like a splatted iPhone 7, but it does work on its own. YES, this coffee mug warmer from Misby has an auto switch on and off. This mechanism is used to keep your coffee warm for a long time, without your consent (and you worry less about enjoying your coffee). Coming with a 3.5-inch diameter, the heating pad is big enough to hold most of the mugs with no problem at all.
Also, it comes in such a beautiful body, you might get your mood right back on by seeing it. It has High-grade Polyimide coating, 4 legs, and a sensing button. In terms of power, it consumes 110V at 50Hz, 16watts of energy per hour.
- Works automatically and switches on and off on itself.
- Very light, portable, easy to carry.
6. KieVie Waterproof 18W Beverage & Coffee Warmer Constant Temperature Control
This other best coffee mug warmer is much more premium than most of the warmers out there. It has a nice dark brown blend of coating which makes it more and more astonishing. It provides heating up to maximum 145-degree centigrade with normal working levels around 40-6- degree centigrade.
This temperature is enough to keep your coffee, tea, beverage warm enough and even use it for cooking too. It has a tiny indicator which shows the line working. Heating is fast, happens within seconds. It also has a light body design for maximum efficiency and portability to help out the users more often with warming. It just consumes 18 watts of energy per hour which is highly effective for all heating purposes.
- Astonishingly beautiful and good.
- Higher temperatures attainment up to 145-degree centigrade.
- Highly portable and requires very less space.
5. Senj Mug Warmer Coffee Warmer with Automatic Shut Off
Another Automatic coffee warmer at a very low price. Automatic warmers are much common now, but still, this one is different. The body design is made exactly similar to induction cookers. It looks absolutely beautiful. The warming pad is just 3.5 inches wide. IT can accommodate most of the mugs and cups too. The Auto heating mechanism works by gravity.
When you place the mug, the pad starts warming up. After you take away the cup, the warming stops. There is also a concentric circle to show the warming power up and power down too. The warmer also comes with a long wire plug. It consumes only 16 watts of energy per hour. You can say it is much efficient and won’t be heating up your bills instead. It also comes in a waterproof and spill proof design.
- Warming up of coffee up to 55-degree centigrade.
- The auto mechanism for working, no switches, waterproof and spillproof.
4. VOBAGA Coffee Mug Warmer & Cup Warmer for Office Desk Use
The Vobaga coffee warmer actually looks like an induction heater. It has a wide warming pad that can be even used for warming up meals along with coffee. It has a square oval build design for accommodating the warming pad and the controls.
Talking of controls, there are two switches on the front. One for power and the other for heat levels. The heat level switch has LED glows which shows the intensity of the heat. Blue represents the lower 40 degrees Celcius, while the purple and red goes for 55 and 65-degree Celsius.
You can warm and heat a wide variety of items along with coffee. Yes, it has three heat levels for slow and fast warming. While at the power side, it consumes around 20 watts of energy(less efficient though), but it is more productive than most of the warmers out there.
- Three heat level controls.
- Innovating LED flowing picture technology.
- Can be used for heating and warming a wide variety of food items along with coffee.
3. Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer for Office/Home Use
- Mr. Coffee
A highly compact coffee mug warmer yet much cooler in style. The Mr. Coffee Mug warmer is another warmer which might get you lured in to buy it. It consists of a simple coal black design with a single switch for power and a line LED for indication. It has a different heating mechanism which is assured for warming up your coffee within minutes.
You can use it for cocoa, tea, drinks, shakes warming too. IT has a medium grade 3-inch warming pad that is perfect for mugs, cups, jars too. It might look slim and small, but consumes around 17 watts of energy every hour (yes, it is energy efficient a bit).
- Small and highly portable for easy use during traveling.
- Warms up your stuff within minutes.
- Has a very long extension cord for extended purposes too.
2. COSORI Premium 24Watt Stainless Steel Coffee Mug Warmer
The COSORI premium coffee mug warmer is the best on this whole list as it comes with features that no other warmer provides. First, it has a beautiful metal all body design with an LED screen.
And it looks incredible. The metal body has a Coal black warming pad on the middle, which will serve for warming. Secondly, instead of traditional LED indicators, a direct touchscreen LED screen is provided. It tells about the current temperature on the plate. It has several controls, one for the power and the other two for changing the heat levels.
This is the best thing about this warmer. You can actually change the temperature to your requirement and have the effect. It has the highest temperature attain up to 110 degrees C, so you can actually cook on it too. On the power side, it consumes a hefty 24watts of energy, which might be stinging on your energy bills. Overall, it provides an alternative for induction cookers too.
- Incredible metal body design along with a capacitive LED touchscreen.
- Can be used to warm up foods and even cook them.
- Temperature adjustment can be done as desired.
1. COSORI Coffee Mug Warmer & Mug Set, Electric 24Watt Beverage Cup Warmer
This might look like the previous warmer we just saw, but it comes with a catch. While the perfect technologically advanced warmer is well appreciated with its warming and cooking abilities, a perfect mug is missing.
While traditional normal mugs cant be used for cooking, this set comes with a stainless steel mug which will handle everything for you. It has a special designated stainless steel body, which gets warm very quickly. You can even boil water in it and make your favorite coffee. The COSORI best coffee mug warmer comes with a stainless steel body and with a touchscreen LED screen. There are power and temperature controls on it.
It provides a manual temperature adjustment for slow heating, warming, cooking or boiling. It though consumes a hefty 24 watts of energy per hour, but it provides a wide variety of controls. This makes it the best warmer in the whole list.
- A big stainless steel design mug for warming and boiling.
- LED screen with controls for manual temperature adjustment.
- Absolutely stunning and beautiful.