As some expert manicurists put it, UV nail lamps are pretty much obsolete already. Compared to the 2-minute wait time they offer, LED lamps can harden and dry up your gel manis in 5 to 45 seconds. Their bulbs also don’t need to be changed while UV bulbs need to be swapped out for new once after a certain number of hours of use. With these, it just makes sense that LED nail lamps prove to be way better options than the old UV ones.
So if you’re planning to swap out your UV lamps to LED nail lamps, we’re here to help. We’ve rounded up 14 of the most popular picks in the market today so you have a solid place to start your search. Check them out below.
TOP Best LED Nail Lamps for the Perfect Gel Mani (2019):
14. MelodySusie Portable UV LED Nail Lamp
Starting off our list is the practical and portable MelodySusie Portable UV LED Nail Lamp. It’s lightweight, small in size, and has a baseless design so it’s a great choice for those who travel a lot and need to keep their nails perfect all the time.
Compatible with both UV and LED gel nail polishes, it’s a truly versatile option as you can also handle this item in various ways. To make it more efficient, you can opt to just lift it up so it can cover all of your fingernails in one hand, allowing you to cure all of them in one go.
- Versatile and portable design
- Can handle UV and LED gel nail polishes
- Very affordable
- Needs some maneuvering for you to fit all of your fingernails under the LED light
13. DeepDream 24W LED Nail Lamp
Using a dual light source, the DeepDream 24W LED Nail Lamp promises great results to its users, no matter what kind of gel nail polish they may have used. It uses both LED and UV bulbs that are rated to work for 50,000 hours so it can handle all kinds of gel polishes in the market.
Aside from that, this nail lamp is also designed to be very versatile. It’s nicely sized to allow you to fit a hand or foot without a fuss while maintaining portability. Its bottom part is also removable so you can better fit your fingernails under the lights and so good hygiene can be easily maintained.
- One-button operation and auto shut-off
- Great design
- Equipped with 12 bulbs to guarantee efficiency
- No timer
12. Goyaesque Nail Dryer UV LED Nail Lamp
For those who prefer something with more features, the Goyaesque Nail Dryer UV LED Nail Lamp is another option. This item has a lot of convenient offerings, making it a very attractive option for many.
For starters, it’s designed to work with USB cables, so you don’t have to worry about its power source. It also comes with timer buttons and a display screen so you can easily set your curing time. It also has an auto shut-off feature so you won’t waste your bulb’s working hours when it’s not in use.
- Packed with convenient features
- Works with all kinds of gel nail polishes
- Comes with a number of freebies
- Takes a while to cure
11. LKE Gel UV LED Nail Lamp
A large and powerful option for those who want to take their nail polish curing seriously is the LKE Gel UV LED Nail Lamp. This 40W device comes with 3 timer settings (30 seconds, 60 seconds, and 90 seconds) so it has enough power for faster curing. It’s also big enough to fit your hand without having to ball it into a fist and your foot without having to carefully maneuver it under the lights.
- Large size will provide enough room for curing a hand and foot efficiently
- Comes with a timer and display for easy operation
- Equipped with 21 LED bulbs so it can really work faster
- Some reports of having issues with the sensor
10. VKOSHA Gel Nail Curing Lamp
The VKOSHA Gel Nail Curing Lamp is another option if you want a sizeable and powerful nail lamp. It shares a lot of the same features as the item listed above but it’s a bit more powerful with its 48-watt electrical system. This promises faster curing times.
- Loaded with the necessary features to make its use simpler
- 48 watts of power promise efficiency
- Very friendly price tag
- Light sensor can be a bit tricky
9. Liberex UV Nail Lamp – LED Nail Dryer
You should also check out the Liberex UV Nail Lamp if you want something with higher wattage. It has a total of 54 watts from its 36 UV and LED bulbs which means faster heat-up time and quicker curing. It also has 4 timer settings allowing you to better personalize your curing sessions.
- More powerful at 54 watts
- Has an additional 120-second timer setting
- Detachable base plate for easy cleanups
- No sensors
8. Fatmoon 54W UV Led Nail Lamp
If you like the convenience of having nail sensors, the Fatmoon 54W UV Led Nail Lamp is another option. Like the item above, this is a 54W option with 4 timer settings. While it only goes up to 99 seconds, its automatic sensors will help you cure your nail polish until it’s completely done without having to fuss with the buttons.
- Large size will fit both hands easily
- 54 watts with 36 UV and LED bulbs
- Equipped with nail sensors
- Quite pricey
7. Gustala 54W Gel Nail Lamps with 36 Dual Light Source LEDs
If you want to have more control in curing gel nails, the Gustala 54W Gel Nail Lamps with 36 Dual Light Source LEDs will appeal to you. While it has the same features as the other 54-watt picks above, it also has a low-heat mode option which will let you only use 48 watts of power on your nails.
- Versatile and highly functional
- Large size
- Dual wattage design offers more control
- Baseplate tends to come off easily
6. LuxeUp UV Nail Lamp Dryer
The LuxeUp UV Nail Lamp Dryer is another dual-wattage option that you should check out. With its upgraded design and convenient features, it can be a great pick for home and professional use. It’s edge? It comes with exciting extras like some grooming tools and a set of nail polish remover soakers so you’ll get more out of this pick.
- Powerful at 54 watts
- Comes with excellent add-ons
- Magnetic baseplate makes it easier to work with
- Not a lot of vertical space
5. Terresa UV LED Nail Lamp
If you want a comparable device as to what is used in salons, give the Terresa UV LED Nail Lamp a try. With its 72-watt bulbs, it promises to cure your nails in as quick as 10 seconds.
- Powerful bulbs will cure your nails quickly
- 3 timer settings (30, 60, and 120 seconds)
- Easy to work with
- Nail sensor can be a bit sensitive
4. DeepDream 48W Gel Nail Lamp
For a very roomy nail lamp that will fit both hands or a single foot with ease, the DeepDream 48W Gel Nail Lamp is a solid choice. This 48-watt device comes with flexible drying settings, allowing you to customize your mani/pedi experience according to your preferences.
- Large size promises curing efficiency
- 3 timer settings
- Very easy to operate
- A bit pricey
3. MINI LOP 64W Rechargeable Pro LED Gel Nail UV Light Wireless UV LED Nail Lamp
For a professional-grade option, check out the Mini Lop 64W Rechargeable Pro LED Gel Nail UV Light Wireless UV LED Nail Lamp. This 64-watt device promises fast curing and comes with a number of very convenient features that make it extremely useful.
- 4 timer settings and a large LED timer display
- Carrying handle for easy handling
- No-frills design
- Quite pricey
2. LuxeUp UV Nail Lamp Dryer 54W Upgraded Design
Another LuxeUp product that you can opt for is their UV Nail Lamp Dryer 54W Upgraded Design. This model is tweaked to perform better with an ergonomic design and a super bright LED screen.
- Upgraded design
- 3 timer settings for more curing options
- Comfortable to use
- Baseplate easily comes off
1. NailStar Professional 12W LED Nail Dryer Nail Lamp
Completing this list is the NailStar Professional 12W LED Nail Dryer Nail Lamp. Despite its low wattage, it is capable of doing a great job in curing gel nails in a jiffy. It’s also very affordable, making it a great choice for many.
- Solid set of features
- Works well
- Very affordable
- Small size will need you to cure your thumb separately
With the best LED nail lamps, you can be guaranteed to get professional results in minutes. All of our picks are guaranteed to be great options, so make sure to check them out as they might just help you make your search simpler.