Table of Contents
- 8. SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
- 7. SKIL 3601-02 Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade
- 6. Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
- 5. Dremel 231 Shaper/Router Table
- 4. WEN 3920 16-Inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw
- 3. Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw
- 2. SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
- 1. DEWALT DWE7480XA 10 in. Portable Table Saw
Are you a carpenter or do you enjoy constructing your own furniture? Mini table saws can help you to work around your home remodeling needs. Here are the top 8 best portable table saws reviews 2020. Get yours today and make your work easier.
Top 8 Best Mini Table Saws to Buy in 2020:
8. SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
- 20-inch cast aluminum
- 3-1/2 cut height capacity
- Self-aligning rip fence for accurate measurement
When you come across a mini-table saw that bears the name Robert Bosch, know we are talking quality. This one comes with a heavy duty construction that defies the odds against weightier objects. For any woodworker looking for a portable table saw to use, the Skil3410 comes in handy.
7. SKIL 3601-02 Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade
- Lightweight for mobility
- Die-cast aluminum miter and rip fence
- 28.9 x 20.1 x 13 inches in dimension
SKIL returns with one of the most compact mini-table saws in the market. The saw weighs just below 29 pounds, which you can easily lift up. Considering the body dimensions which measures 29.9 x 20.1 x 13 inches, you know this is highly portable and compact for easy transportation to any place of duty.
6. Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
- Potable design for ease of the task
- Durable steel construction
- Square lock rip fence for precision
Bosch releases a portable mini-table saw that can compete in this category. At 10 inches in size, you know this is one product you can trust if you are a DIYer. No matter where your job site may be, this portable mini-saw can assist you over there. You won’t need much energy to carry this along. Just grab it by the one-handed handle carriage and off you go.
5. Dremel 231 Shaper/Router Table
- Adjustable fence design
- Compatible with different models of rotary tools
- 8 x 6 inches large working space table
- Attachment and instruction manual
Dremel offers you the best form of accessories for your mini-table saw functionality. With this, you can easily construct a bench mounted wood shaper by converting Dremel’s cordless or cord rotary tools. You heard that right!
4. WEN 3920 16-Inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw
- Two direction blade acceptance
- Spacious and angled cut design
- Onboard storage design
Do you know you can actually make the intricate and artistic cut in your woodworks? That is exactly what the WEN 3920 has come to do for you. It is a portable table saw that gives you ultimate control over your design and creative ability. WEN features a blade holder that accepts both pinned and pinless blades on this model. Such is remarkable considering that you will have the luxury of using different blade types without having to go through the stress of buying a portable saw that only work with a particular blade.
3. Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw
- Compact and portable design
- Large rip fence for enhanced control
- Instant tool-free blade changes
The Rockwell Blade Tabletop is a very compact and portable design for the enthusiastic DIYer. It has such a high quality that with it, you can easily cut items in seconds. The size of the table-saw is just less than 15 pounds and is very easy to set up. There is no form of complication so it won’t take your time to set up.
2. SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
- Stainless steel design
- Resistant to corrosion
- Water reservoir for cooling blade
The Wet Tile Saw from SKIL is a solid design that stands firm against corrosion. You can forget about rustiness as long as SkIL is here. This thing specializes in cutting tiles. It works area supports tiles up to a range of 12 x 12 inches in size.
1. DEWALT DWE7480XA 10 in. Portable Table Saw
- Easy and quick adjustment
- Modula guiding system for flexibility
- Include a table saw stand
The Dewalt DW745 is a powerful mini-table saw. Boasting as much as 3850 watts of saw speed power, this portable table saw can even cut the Devil himself. But is the efficient functionality that makes it stand out from the rest on this list. Considering that it has recorded more sales than any other portable saw in its category, the DW745 must be the greatest of them all.
Mini-Table Saws Buying Guide:
Are you struggling in deciding which portable table saw to buy? Here are the things to look out for when planning to buy your mini-table saw.
The top-selling mini table saw offers you the best way to complete your woodworking tasks as quickly as possible. From our top 8 best small table saws review, you can select that help today. Now, let’s get down to business.