There are many reasons to buy one of the best pedicure sets! For one thing, you can groom your fingernails and toenails in the comfort of your own home. Your nails will not only look well-groomed without the dry skin, chipped nails, and fading polish that characterize unkempt nails, not to mention that clean nails are essential in your personal and professional life.
For another thing, you can bring your own mani-pedi set to the salon. Your risk of getting infections from unsterilized salon equipment will then be reduced, if not eliminated, since you’re not sharing them with other salon clients.
The Best Pedicure Sets & Professional Manicure Sets (2019):
1. Beurer 10-piece Professional Manicure & Pedicure Home System
If you’re looking for an electric mani-pedi set, then the Beurer 10-piece set is your best bet. You will get a powerful nail drill that comes with 10 attachments and 10 sanding bands, which are essential for achieving perfect nail filing. You can even use it during dim conditions, thanks to its built-in LED light; the 10-foot cord makes it easy to use nearly everywhere for as long as an electrical outlet is within reach.
The nail drill also has several speeds and direction (i.e., clockwise and counterclockwise) so you can get into the tightest corners of your nails. The attachments include a felt cone for smoothing and polishing; a sapphire cone for removing calluses and dry skin; and a coarse sapphire cone for removing dry skin over a larger area.
- Powerful action from the drill suitable for removing dry skin and calluses
- Comes with dust shield for easy cleanup
- Relatively durable product
- Product isn’t rechargeable
- Attachments don’t lock into place
2. UTILYZE 10-in-1 Professional Electric Manicure & Pedicure Set
Yet another high-quality electric mani-pedi set is the Utilyze 10-in-1 set that comes with all the tools necessary for filing, buffing and cleaning your fingernails and toenails. Indeed, it’s an all-in-one set that gives professional salon results when used properly! You can even remove ingrown nails and thick calluses with it, and it’s something that many people appreciate in it.
You can choose from 10 speeds, too, so you always have a speed suitable for whatever you’re planning to do, nail grooming-wise. Also, you can rely on the motor’s consistent performance, too, partly thanks to its 100-240 V AC adapter. Mores, you can easily choose the speed and setting, too, due to the touch control system.
- Powerful motor translates to consistent performance
- Comes with two shaping disks for filing and trimming nails easily
- Feels like in your hands but works well (i.e., sturdy)
- Case may break quickly
- Buttons aren’t really placed so well
3. Pure Enrichment PureNails 10-Piece Professional Manicure and Pedicure Kit
Trimming your nails isn’t the only task possible with the Pure Enrichment 10-piece kit! You can also use its tools for shaping, filing and buffing your nails, as well as removing moderately thick dry skin, corns and calluses from your feet. You will like that the electric nail file can work on both natural and acrylic nails, as well as on delicate nails (on low speed setting) and on thick calluses (on high setting).
The kit comes with seven interchangeable attachments, too, including a fine and coarse sapphire filing disks, sapphire callus rasp, and milling cutters. You can easily change these attachments, too.
- Durable materials and construction
- Wide range of uses for grooming the feet and toenails
- Can be used in dim lighting
- Cannot be used off-grid (i.e., requires electrical outlet)
- Doesn’t include manual tools
4. Familife L01 11-in-1 Stainless Steel Manicure Set with Box
Stainless steel doesn’t rust and corrode easily even with constant use so it isn’t a wonder that it’s a popular material for mani-pedi kits. The Familife L01 11-in-1 set is among the best because the tools are made with high-quality stainless steel so these are durable in every way. The tools in the set include fingernail clippers, toenail clippers, and cuticle nippers as well as tweezers, nail polish pusher, and ear pick, among others; the set isn’t just for nail care but for other grooming tasks, too.
These tools can be kept organized in a leather case so you can bring it with you on your travels. You will agree, too, that the case and tools aren’t bulky when placed inside your small bag.
- Sturdy, ergonomic and useful nail care tools
- All-in-one kit for your nail care needs
- Small enough to be placed in purse
- Some of the clippers may be too sharp
- Leather case isn’t really high quality
5. Dr. Heally Manicure Set for Men and Pedicure Kit for Women
Yet another mani-pedi set made with stainless steel is the Dr. Heally set, a made-for-professionals kit that will make even the salon technicians envious. You can bring it along on your travels and on your visits to the nail salon – sharing isn’t fun when it comes to grooming tools – with the tools securely placed inside a leather case.
The set contains nearly everything you will need for clean nails, from the nail clippers and nippers to the nail file, cuticle trimmer, and pusher cuticles. Now all you need are the cuticle remover and nail polish but if you’re not the type to add color to your nails, then the latter isn’t required.
- Stainless steel construction (i.e., long-lasting use)
- Tools are highly resistant to mechanical damage
- Ready to use as soon as the case is opened
- Tools have an oily protecting covering that should first be wiped off
- May have a slight smell after opening (i.e., rancid oil smell)
6. Bcabo Upgraded 6-piece Ingrown Toenail Tools Kit
The Bcabo nail care kit may only have six pieces but it has the best tools for managing, if not safely and effectively removing, ingrown toenails. Keep in mind that ingrown toenails aren’t just ugly in appearance but these also have adverse health effects, such as the pain and infection. But it must also be emphasized that these tools aren’t designed for use in the removal of severe ingrown toenails – if you have them you should book an appointment with a dermatologist for proper treatment.
The set contains a nail clipper and file for nail trimming and ingrown toenail removal, as well as an ingrown toenail corrector with an adjustment lever. You can adjust its sides depending on the nail type and angle, a useful feature when you’re ingrown toenail grows unpredictably.
- Tools are ready to use (i.e., already sharpened properly)
- Special tools with features for ingrown toenail remover
- Durable construction
- Isn’t for general use in nail care
- Tools may be too large for some people
7. Esarora 18-in-1 Stainless Steel Professional Pedicure Kit
Are you looking for an all-in-one nail care and facial care kit? If yes, then your needs may be addressed with the numerous tools in the Esasora 18-in-1 kit! Yes, there are actually 18 tools in the kit so you will likely always a specific tool for your need, whether you’re trimming your nails or plucking your facial hair.
The set contains small tools necessary for nail care, such as nail clipper, cuticle nipper, nail file, and dead skin fork, as well as for facial care like tweezers, scissors, and an acne tool. You will also get an ear pick for cleaning your ears, callus removers for your feet, and a nail cleaning knife.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses on your nails and face
- Made of sturdy stainless steel
- Tools are large enough to be held in the hands but small enough to be placed in a purse
- Synthetic leather case looks cheap
- Many tools will require regular sharpening
8. Familife F02 Manicure Set
The numerous tools in the Familife F02 set also has a wide range of uses for nail and facial care. You can bring everything since the kit comes with its own box and leather organizer. You may also just bring two or more tools, particularly the ones that you’re most likely to use, since these are small enough to fit in your purse or bag.
The specific uses of each tool are evident but if you’re unfamiliar with them, you can refer to the detailed manual that comes with the kit. The tools included in the kit are nail clippers, nail file, cuticle knife, cuticle trimmer, and push stick (for manicures); toenail clipper, pedicure knives, and peeling knife (for pedicures); and eyebrow tweezers, ear pick, eyebrow scissors, and acne remover (for facial care).
- Complete nail and facial care
- Made of stainless steel
- Suitable for personal use and as a gift
- Box and leather organizer seems to be of inferior quality
- Some tools may be too small for large hands
9. Beauty Bon 10-piece Stainless Steel Manicure Kit
What’s one of the best ways to make a good first impression? Keeping your fingernails and toenails clean, of course! You can easily and quickly do it with the Beauty Bon 10-piece kit, which contains one each of a nail clipper, scissors, and cleaner as well as nail file, splinter tweezers, and cuticle remover, among others. These mani-pedi tools are already sharpened and, thus, ready to use as soon as you open the box.
These tools also work well with thin and thick nails although it should also be noted that these should be well-sharpened to work well. With their stainless steel construction, these should last for several months before sharpening is needed.
- Sharp tools suitable for quick and easy nail care
- Ergonomic design so tools can be used by average-sized hands
- Affordable price
- Box seems flimsy
- No facial care tools
10. Tseoa Manicure and Pedicure Kit
Why pay for expensive salon mani-pedi treatments when you can do them on your own? You just need the right tools for the job and the Tseoa mani-pedi kit comes highly recommended! With the tools, you can clean your nails as many times as necessary, as well as in preparation for special events like dates, anniversaries and job interviews.
The kit already contains everything you will need for an at-home mani-pedi session – nail clippers, scissors, cuticle trimmer, nail file, and peeling knife. Plus, you also get the benefit of facial care tools, such as a blackhead needle-and-loop remover and eyebrow tweezers. You won’t be caught dead with bad nails and stray nose hair with these tools.
- Comes in a portable case
- Tools are easy to handle and use
- Built with durability in mind
- Scissors aren’t as sharp as expected
- Small parts are a danger to children
11. Yougai 18-piece Stainless Steel Manicure Kit
Being well-groomed every day is a must regardless of your socio-economic status! But it can be expensive to patronize professional salon services so savvy individuals have to find ways to save on grooming costs. What better way to do so than to buy the Yougai 18-piecce grooming set that contains many of the essential small tools for nail, foot and facial care?
Made of stainless steel, these tools are durable enough to withstand regular use as well as use on thick skin, dry skin and thick nails that inferior tools cannot handle well. Stainless steel is known for maintaining its hygienic quality and its sharpness over time so there’s little need for complicated maintenance; just washing and/or wiping after every use will suffice.
- Made of thick stainless steel able to handle problem areas
- Kit contains many essential grooming tools
- Easy to organize and carry
- No instructions for proper use of the tools
- Handles aren’t substantial
12. Linmo 12-in-1 Professional Pedicure Tools Set
Stainless steel also doesn’t deform with constant use so it’s a popular material in grooming kits like the Linmo 12-in-1 set. Even its plastic parts are thick and sturdy so there’s little risk of premature breakage.
While there are only 12 tools in the kit but these are usually sufficient for most people’s needs. The tools include foot files, callus scrapers, nail clipper and nail file, push stick, and callus shaver, as well as toe and finger separators, blades, and pumice stone. You will then be able to give yourself and other people a foot spa – removing corn and calluses, for example – in the comfort of your home.
- Durable tools that will last for several years
- Requires little to no maintenance
- Great for foot spa sessions
- Doesn’t have tools for other pedicure tasks
- Some tools may be too small
13. Teamkio Manicure Pedicure Nail Clippers Set
Keeping mani-pedi tools as sharp as necessary for several years can be problematic for inferior kits. But since the Teamkio set is of high quality, it isn’t an issue with its mani-pedi tools – in fact, these can stay sharp for as long as 10 years with proper care! Such stay-sharp quality comes from the repeated polishing and hardening of the premium stainless steel with which the tools are made of.
This is also an all-in-one grooming set with tools for hand, foot and facial care, particularly for keeping the nails clean. For facial care, the tools include eyebrow tweezers, scissors for trimming eyebrow and nose hair, an ear pick, and an acne remover. For manicures and pedicures, the tools include clippers, trimmers, and files as well as push sticks, cuticle nipper, and pedicure knives.
- Ergonomic design
- Stainless steel blade stays sharp for years
- Contains numerous tools to choose from
- Case falls apart prematurely
- Some tools can be too small to handle
14. JPNK Stainless Steel Pedicure Grooming Kit
If the wide range of tools in the previous sets intimidate your beginner self, then you may want to consider the 6-piece JPNK kit. Simplicity, after all, has its merits and with the kit, you will have the basic tools necessary to keep your nails looking great even without expensive professional salon visits.
The kit has a nail file for keeping your nails’ edges neat and rounded; a dead skin fork for safely removing dry skin from around your toenails; a flat head cuticle pusher for your cuticles; and a triangle cuticle peeler for flattening old nail polish. All the tools are made of stainless steel, which resists rust and corrosion better than other materials.
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Durable construction
- Reasonable price
- No instructions about proper use of each tool
15. Utopia Care 15-Piece Manicure Set
If you own the Utopia 15-piece set, you will have a professional-quality mani-pedi set at home. You will then be able to save on the expensive salon mani-pedi sessions since you can perform these grooming tasks on your own, whether at home, in a hotel room, and anywhere else you care to do so. Just be sure that you actually know how to use the tools since many of them have sharp blades or edges that can cause injury with improper use.
The kit contains nearly everything for cleaning your nails – nail clippers in several sizes; peeling knives; cuticle trimmer; nail file; and toenail nipper, to name a few.
- Complete nail care kit
- Comes in a nice package
- Affordable price
- Small tools may be too small for some people
With practice, you will learn to use these mani-pedi tools! Your practice will pay off because not only will you be saving money on professional mani-pedi sessions but, more importantly, you will always have well-groomed hands and feet.