Table of Contents
- 10. Aquatix Pro Pool Brush with Vacuum Head Strong
- 9. Aquatix Pro Pool Vacuum Head Wheels
- 8. Swimline Hydro Tools by Swimline Wear Triangle Pool Vacuum Head
- 7. Milliard 14” Flexible Spa and Pool Vacuum Head
- 6. Milliard Pool and Spa Vacuum Head – 13″ Wide
- 5. Poolmaster 27514 Clear-View Triangular Vinyl Liner Vacuum
- 4. Milliard Extra-Wide 19″ Heavy-Duty Flexible Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- 3. ATIE PoolSupplyTown Heavy-Duty Pool Vacuum Head
- 2. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- 1. Swimline Weighted Flex Vacuum Head
Do you know that swimming pool vacuum heads can heighten your hygiene practice? With the best pool vacuum head, you can clean your pool efficiently, and without stress. Here are the 10 best-sellers pool vacuum heads in 2020 you can buy.
List of 10 Best Pool Vacuum Heads in 2021 Reviews:
10. Aquatix Pro Pool Brush with Vacuum Head Strong
- Weighted and premium design
- Compatible with most telescopic holes and poles
- Fast and efficient
- Full money back guarantee
As the name implies, the Aquatix is a notorious pool cleaner. It’s a friend of your pool water and an enemy of the dirt upon it. You can use this pool vacuum head to clean all types of swimming pool. Thanks to the construction of this pool vacuum head, you can easily clean your pool in a fast and convenient way.
9. Aquatix Pro Pool Vacuum Head Wheels
- Heavy duty brush design
- Fast and efficient construction
- Two-in-one model
- 100% money back guarantee
It takes water to love water, and that’s the relation between Aquatix and your pool’s hygiene. We all know that cleaning your pool can sometimes be like trying to rob the White House. Aquatix knows this hence; it’s bringing in a reliable product that will simplify the process for you.
8. Swimline Hydro Tools by Swimline Wear Triangle Pool Vacuum Head
- Weighted vacuum head design
- Comes with angle brushes
- Compatible with vinyl and fiberglass-lined pools
For those of us who are currently basking in the glorious warmth of vinyl or fiberglass-decorated pool, this is your vacuum cleaner. The head of this pool vacuum cleaner is thoroughly weighted and fit for the task ahead. It features a triangular shaped design which comes handy in taking out the enemies hiding in the corners of your pool.
7. Milliard 14” Flexible Spa and Pool Vacuum Head
- Comes with handled adapter
- Flexible plastic body curve
- 1.5-inch suction port connection
Now, let’s take a look at this flat-edge and highly flexible pool vacuum head. To clean successfully without stress, you need a vacuum head that is highly mobile. Milliard is just that swimming pool vacuum head. In the body, the Milliard Spa and Pool Vacuum Head feature a good quality plastic design with excellent curves. The curve allows it to reach down the pool floor while maintaining excellent suction across all cleaning surface.
6. Milliard Pool and Spa Vacuum Head – 13″ Wide
- A handle with spring-loaded locking clips
- Air release valve for excess suction control
- Plastic design
This model from Milliard is a much smaller and compact one. It’s just 13 inches in overall size. It features a hose connection port that is compatible with 1.5 and 1.25-inch vacuum hose. In spite of its compact size, Milliard also incorporated enough weight to keep it down and move easily down the pool floor.
5. Poolmaster 27514 Clear-View Triangular Vinyl Liner Vacuum
- Balanced weight placement
- ABS handle and translucent body design
- Usable with standard pool designs
Let the Pool Master takes care of your pool needs. This vacuum head doesn’t just concern itself with cleaning your pool. It also fishes out hard debris and set them packing for good. The body of the Pool Master 27514 features a clear ABS plastic design that looks inviting from afar. It is particularly designed for the interest of homeowners with vinyl liners on their pools. Its efficiency is one of the reasons it is rated among the best vinyl pool vacuum heads reviews.
4. Milliard Extra-Wide 19″ Heavy-Duty Flexible Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- Aluminum handle adapter
- Super durable and flexible plastic curve design
- 1.5 suction port design
Again, this is another model from Milliard that is just similar to other previous models in the same category. The real difference here is the size of this new model. At 19 inches, this pool vacuum head will show no mercy for any debris lurking around your pool.
3. ATIE PoolSupplyTown Heavy-Duty Pool Vacuum Head
- Effectively weighted design
- Professionally constructed
- Chrome metal handle easy to maneuver
Here is a top of the line weighted pool vacuum head with vengeance en-route to killing the rebellious debris on your pool. We like this product due to its flexibility and sturdy construction.
The handle of the pool vacuum head feature chrome metal design. You can agree that this will definitely last for a long time. The chrome plated design of the handle enables you to move it without stress.
2. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- It’s an 11-inch head design
- Spring-loaded locking clips on the handle
- A see-through triangular plastic body design
- ABS plastic head design for durability
Now, Milliard is making a return with yet another amazing design. Let’s not forget that Milliard is the only pool vacuum head company that produces see-through swimming pool vacuum heads. This particular model isn’t much of a difference from the rest. Like most of its previous models, this one also comes with locking clips on a spring-loaded system. This attaches conveniently to most vacuum heads extension poles.
1. Swimline Weighted Flex Vacuum Head
- Excellently weighted vacuum head design
- Compatible with 1-1/2 inch and 1-1/4 inch vacuum hoses
- Extra wide 14 inches design
After carefully going over what the pool vacuum head market offers, we are concluding that Swimline is the king of the best pool vacuum heads reviews. For those who are finding it hard to clean their concrete floor pool, the mighty cleaner is here to help you.
Garfield features a blue design as the overall color that heralds this elegant model. At 14 inches in size, this model is perfectly weighted—just below 3 pounds—to make sure it stays underground while annihilating your ‘water enemies.’
Pool Vacuum Heads’ Buying Guide:
The pool vacuum head is among the most important components of pool maintenance. When you are out looking for which to buy, you have to keep certain things in mind. Below are the things to consider when shopping for the best pool vacuum heads.
We have covered the best 10 pool vacuum heads. We find that to get the best will depend largely on your individual needs. So get your best inground pool vacuum heads reviews today.