Table of Contents
- 1: SXPC Alloy Engineering Mixer
- 2: Ailejia RC Construction Dump Truck
- 3: Top Race Excavator TR-211
- 4: DOUBLE E RC Semi Truck Mercedes-Benz Acros Licensed Detachable RC Tractor Flatbed Trailer Construction Vehicle
- 5: DOUBLE E- 3 IN 1 Remote Control Excavator – Metal Shovel Construction Toy Tractor
- 6: Top Race Remote Control BIG SIZED Full Functional Forklift
- 7: DOUBLE E Remote Control Dump Truck
- 8: Top Race 6 Channel Full Functional Front Loader (TR-113G)
- 9: SGILE RC Remote Control Truck
- 10: GotechoD Remote Control Car Construction Truck
- 11: Top Race TR-113 5 Channel Full Functional Front Loader
- 12: Top Race 5 channel Fully Functional Kids Size RC Dump Truck
- 13: Double E 2021 Newest Construction Vehicle
- 14: HMANE 1/20 2.4G 4WD RC Articulated Dump Truck
- 15: Bo-Toys RC Mercedes Benz Actros Cement Mixer
Lots of people are awed by large construction trucks, and so it’s not surprising that so many are enamored enough to go looking for the best RC construction trucks they can find. The truth is that not all of these trucks are of the same quality, and some are better than others.
With our list of recommendations, at least you can be sure that you’ll get something worth your while. These are RC vehicles that kids can learn from, while adults can still have lots of fun with them.
The Best RC Construction Trucks For Kids in 2021:
1: SXPC Alloy Engineering Mixer
This remote-controlled cement mixing truck is exquisitely done, with its 1:14 scale. It is not that big for children, with its length of 18 inches. It’s not just a model truck though, as you can control it remotely in various ways. With the remote, you can make it go forward and back and turn left and right. The control even gives you the change to adjust the sound effects and lights, while also rotating the mixer. To a kid (or even an adult), it looks acts like the real thing.
- RC range of 50 to 100meters
- 15 minutes per full charge
- Large truck with lots of fine details
- Can go about realistically
- Lights and sounds can really fascinate kids
- You need 4 to 5 hours to fully recharge the battery
- Batteries for the controller not included
2: Ailejia RC Construction Dump Truck
This remote construction dump truck looks cool enough, like it’s a brother to Optimus Prime himself. It’s built to a 1:14 scale with realistic details, and it’s about 18 inches long.
The controls offer a long list of functions that will delight any kid. It can go forward and back, and turn left or right. There’s even a set of controls for turning slightly left or right. Best of all, you can raise and down the hopper like it’s the real thing. If you have a sandlot (or playing at the beach), then you can have your kid pretending to transport sand to your imaginary construction site!
- Long distance control up to 50 to 100 meters
- Lots of functions can be controlled
- 25-pound load capacity
- Looks cool, it’s about 2 feet long
- Great fun at the beach or sandlot
- Can be used up to 45 to even 55 minutes
- Self-unloading capacity is only 10 pounds
3: Top Race Excavator TR-211
What makes this special is that it has 3 separate powerful motors so you can control each part pf the excavator arm. This thing moves so realistically that it even has a 680-degree rotating cab. Bring this to a sandlot and beach, your kid can dig up sand to their heart’s content!
- RC range of up to 100 feet
- 3 powerful motors with a heavy-duty steel shovel
- Can move in all directions
- Very realistic functions
- Looks authentic as well
- It’s only 14 inches long, and it would have been nicer if it was bigger.
- Can be a bit complicated to play with for very young kids
4: DOUBLE E RC Semi Truck Mercedes-Benz Acros Licensed Detachable RC Tractor Flatbed Trailer Construction Vehicle
Don’t be surprised to find that this is a truly realistic model of the Merced Benz vehicle. That’s because it’s officially licensed by the automotive brand, and Mercedes Benz is a brand that really cares about its image. This one has been constructed to a 1:20 scale, and it’s super-authentic. With this loader, you can fit in the other trucks in your collection. This can go in reverse and even has simulated lights and sounds
- Controller lets you connect and disconnect the trailer
- You can even adjust the trailer plate height remotely
- Made of safe premium ABS plastic
- Very sizable at 40.5 inches in length
- Has fixed positions to avoid sliding
- The battery may not last long even on a full charge
5: DOUBLE E- 3 IN 1 Remote Control Excavator – Metal Shovel Construction Toy Tractor
Here’s another excavator option for you, except it’s not just an excavator. Instead, you can replace the shovel with a breaker or a grabber. That’s why it’s a 3-in-1 machine. It’s a large vehicle as well, as it’s made to a scale of 1:16. You also get separate motors for the digging arms, and it features a 680-degree rotating cab.
- Large and realistic looking
- 3 tool options
- Simulation lights and sounds
- Playing time can go up to 45 minutes
- The grabber isn’t really all that strong
6: Top Race Remote Control BIG SIZED Full Functional Forklift
This is really large indeed, as it is 22 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 13 inches high. That’s a scale of 1:10. The forklift can go up to 15 inches high, and it’s evens strong enough to lift a 6-pound load. It can even carry a weight of up to 26 pounds.
- About 90% of the materials here is metal
- You have headlights and taillights, along with realistic sound effects
- You can connect the Truck Carrier Slab (TR-217) to the back
- It really is strong
- It’s huge as well
- Battery can go up to 30 minutes
- Forklift doesn’t tilt
- Recharging the battery takes 6 hours
7: DOUBLE E Remote Control Dump Truck
If you already have the Double E excavator, then this is its logical partner. It can haul sand and gravel while traveling quickly with its 4WD. It can go forwards and back, and left and right, while it can also load and unload. You even enjoy the simulated lights and sounds.
- Kids will find the controller design quite familiar, as it’s similar to a game console controller
- This is authorized by Mercedes Benz, so it looks realistic and cool
- 1:20 scale makes it the perfect size for kids
- It can lift up to 45 degrees, while the unloading door automatically opens
- The battery lasts about 30 minutes
- Needs 2 AA batteries that you have to buy separately
8: Top Race 6 Channel Full Functional Front Loader (TR-113G)
If you’re an adult, you’re probably thinking about how much you’d have loved this RC vehicle when you were a kid and playing in the sandlot. This is only 14 inches long, so it’s the right size for kids. But it’s built fully to 1:24 scale, and this front loader is fully functional. Not only does it go forwards and back and make turns, but the arm goes up and down as well. You even have working lights and simulated sounds.
- Just the right size
- Very realistic operations
- Recharging the battery takes only an hour
- A full charge gives you only 15 minutes of fun
9: SGILE RC Remote Control Truck
This is extremely affordable, and that’s partly because it’s only about 10 inches long. But it’s a fully functional remote-controlled dump truck. It can go forwards and back, turn left and right, and dump up and down. The taillights turn on when you go in reverse, and the thick tires can really grip the floor.
- Fully functional
- Controller is similar to game console controller
- Built to 1:18 scale
- Works great with excavator
- Takes 4 to 5 hours to fully recharge the batteries
10: GotechoD Remote Control Car Construction Truck
This makes liberal use of metal in its construction, especially for the tire rims, simulation cab, and front bucket. This can move very well, and can even make 360-degree turns, while the loading arm can go up and down. The wheels are especially terrific, as it can deal very well on a sandy coast.
- Looks realistic and built to 1:18 scale
- Can work like the real thing
- The tires can grip the sand very well
- Battery can give you 25 minutes of fun
- Recharging can take 3 to 4 hours
11: Top Race TR-113 5 Channel Full Functional Front Loader
Once again you get the full functions you’d expect—going forwards and back, turning left and right, and the arm goes up and down. You also get the lights and sound. What really sets this apart is the terrific battery it comes with.
- 20 minutes of fun with some people going for a full hour
- Just 30 minutes of recharging
- Uses tough plastic
- This works better once you spray WD-40 on the bucket joints
12: Top Race 5 channel Fully Functional Kids Size RC Dump Truck
Take note first that this is designed specifically for very young kids. This explains why it’s so affordable and why it’s only 9 inches long. Yet despite the size and the low price, it looks great as it’s built to a 1:36 scale. It’s fully functional as well, and the basin at the back can raise up to unload.
- Very affordable
- Fully functional
- Has simulated sounds
- Adults can get bored with this very quickly
13: Double E 2021 Newest Construction Vehicle
This may be for kids, but even older teens and adults can have fun with this. It’s sizable enough at 16.5 inches long, and it’s fully functional. The build details are exquisite, it comes with lights, and the shovel arm is actually quite strong.
- Easy enough for kids to use
- Looks great with lots of detail
- Fully functional
- Full charge offers 25 minutes of playing time
- Recharging takes 3 to 4 hours
14: HMANE 1/20 2.4G 4WD RC Articulated Dump Truck
This is fully functional as well, and some say it works better than other dump trucks on this list. That’s because the unloading angle goes up to 60 degrees and not just 45 degrees. It looks very realistic as well, and the price is an absolute steal.
- Extremely affordable
- Fully functional
- Wear-resistant anti-skid tires
- Front lights and horn sound
- 20 minutes of playing time
- 4 hours to recharge
- RC range is only 20 meters
15: Bo-Toys RC Mercedes Benz Actros Cement Mixer
This is affordable enough that you won’t mind your kids playing with it, but it uses strong plastic so it should last a while. The vehicle can go in multiple directions, while the mixer can rotate both clockwise and counterclockwise. It may be small at just 12 inches long, but it also features lights and operational sounds.
- Fully functional
- There’s a demo function
- Looks great (officially authorized buy Mercedes Benz)
- RC controller batteries (2 AAA) not included
The real fun here is that you don’t have to limit yourself to a single-vehicle. You can collect a bunch of them and pretend that you have an entire fleet of RC construction vehicles at your command. With the best RC construction trucks with you, building a sandcastle can be a lot more fun indeed!